Dental work must look great and must feel great. Any dental work must function as well as the natural teeth or tooth structure. Our dentist and staff are committed to providing excellent dental service, that is appropriate to the patient’s situation, reasonably affordable to the patient, and delivered in a pain free state as much as possible.
Therefore, great care and deliberation go into oral diagnosis and in the treatment plan.
As many dental conditions may take a long time to develop, successful treatment may take a long and carefully selected road to success. Drs. Claudia and Alex Denes will take extra steps to ensure that each patient fully understands the treatment proposed to remedy the respective dental condition. Patient education includes diagnostic steps, audio visual materials, and display models. Ultimately, the decision to have the work done – after informed consent – rests with the patient.
Our dental office utilizes state-of-the-art materials and procedures. The following is a partial lists of services offered in our practice:
- Preventive Care and Preventive Treatment – Procedures used to maintain the optimum health of the dental structure, such as prophylaxis and fluoride treatment, sealants, space maintainers, etc. Our dental hygiene program will keep your gums healthy with regularly scheduled cleanings, customized to meet your needs oral hygiene instructions and regular checkups.
- General Dentistry – We perform root canals (endodontics), crowns, bridges, extractions, dentures (partial, full or implant assisted). We also manage gum disease including deep scaling/cleaning and gum surgery for more severe cases.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Nothing proclaims health and success like a smile from a beautiful set of healthy teeth. Dr. Denes’ methods and working with excellent dental laboratories provide the most esthetic results. Porcelain veneering of teeth will help with a multitude of cosmetic issues ranging from discoloration due to deep tetracycline staining, to irregular shaped or sized teeth, to minor crowding or spacing of teeth. Porcelain crowns, veneers, inlays, and onlays are the most natural-looking restorations available today.
- We are offering INVISALIGN ORTHODONTIC TREATMENT through CLEAR BRACES. This is the Esthetic Solution to the Conventional Orthodontic Treatment. Visit the web site above for more in-depth knowledge and understanding.
- Dental Emergencies – Our dentists take pride in providing first hand emergency services to our patients of record, no matter what day in the week or time in the day it is.
- Implant Dentistry – The ideal treatment for missing teeth. Depending on the quality of bone, implant dentistry is an excellent way to restore a missing tooth or teeth because it does not involve filing down of adjacent teeth as in a bridge preparation. The implants are natural looking and function like a real tooth.
- Dentistry for Children – Our dental office takes pride in providing a friendly and suitable environment for the little ones in need of dental services. Dr. Claudia Denes and her staff love working with children. They ensure that parents are completely aware and fully understand the dental treatment necessary for their children.
These are some of the services we offer. Please check with our dentists and the staff for any additional services, questions, or suggestions that you may have.